Esmaltes Da Kelly Nebula Holo Polishes

Hi Guys,

Hope you all had a very happy Christmas and Santa brought you lots of lovely things - I was very luck so I obviously made the nice list!

Before Christmas I managed to get my hands on 6 of the new EDK holos from Rainbow Connection and I am very excited to show you them.


Now the 1st question everyone has asked about these polishes is do they stamp? Well I am very pleased to tell you that yes they do, they stamp beautifully.

I have swatched each of them on black and white so you can see, but these are also gorgeous polishes themselves and you get great coverage from 1 coat (I still always recommend 2 though)
Now I'm really sorry that my pictures don't show the stamping over black that well so you will just have to take my word for it! But you can see that they do stamp!

This beautiful blue is Laguna


 This is Medusa and it's more of a violet purple.


This deeper purple is Orion


Caranguejo is a teal blue colour.


Helix is a stunning green.


And finally this is a deeper blue - Haltere

So like I said beautiful polishes and great for stamping.

I used them for a NYE fireworks mani and you can really see the holo in the stamping -


There are 6 more colours in the set which I hope to have soon and will swatch and share with you.

I got mine from Rainbow Connection but there are only a couple left in stock although I believe there is a restock coming soon.

Click here to check out the RC website - www.rainbow-connection.co.uk

You can also find them on Instagram and Facebook and you will find all stock news on there.

That's it for today.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx


Comments

  1. These are absaloutly gorgeous, another thing to add to my massive rainbow connection wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a dangerous slope once you start shopping there x

      Delete
    2. It's a dangerous slope once you start shopping there x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products